1) I have been ordered to get married by next year.
2) My mother walked down Hollywood Blvd., stepping on every star in the Walk of Fame and read the name of the person in the star out loud.
3) My father keeps asking me to take him to Beaverly Hall or Beverly G. I think he means Beverly Hills, but I'm not entirely sure.
4) My sister is only interested in buying Lay's Flaming Hot potato chips and sitting at home singing along to the songs on her laptop.
5) Every suggestion I make is "too expensive," including a noodle place that charges $8 a bowl. They shoot down every tourist idea I have, including the Griffith Park observatory, the beach, Disneyland, and Runyon Canyon. Then they complain that I'm not showing them around.
I missed my family.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment