I am 100% certain that my sun lamp is working. This morning, on my morning run, I had incontrovertible proof. Usually when I run, my face is like this -_- because I have usually just rolled out of bed and am still half asleep. Today, though, my face looked like this ^o^ because I could not stop gasping with laughter. The reason I was laughing was because I watched a bunch of Margaret Cho clips last night, and I could not stop thinking about her saying, "I had no idea that I was this GIANT FACE TAKING OVER AMERICA!!! HERE COMES THE FAAAAAAAAACE!!!"
I'm sure everyone I ran past thought I was totally crazy, since I had my mouth open in silent laughter for half of my run. "I'm not crazy," I wanted to shout after them. "I just own a sun lamp!" But I couldn't, of course. I was too busy laughing to say anything to anyone.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment