1. Can someone explain to me why I am seeing the word "pirates" in the current headlines constantly, and they don't involve a big picture of Johnny Depp's face?
2. Why don't people who are selling their used crap on craigslist realize that they are selling used crap and charge accordingly? A reasonable price for used goods is *not* half the price you paid for, jackasses. Your shit is used. You sell that stuff for under $50 like you're supposed to. If I see one more ad that says, "IKEA BOOKSHELF! Selling for $150! Paid $300 for it. Only 3 years old, and already assembled!" I'm going to explode. Unless I am the one selling it, in which case, half-price is totally fair.
3. Today, there were ten people in the pool in my apartment. The pool is tiny--about 6 feet by 10 feet. My friends have always made fun of how tiny it is. I want to know how they all got in there--I didn't even know that ten people could fit in it.
4. Every time I call my parents, they are out doing something, like hiking or hanging out with their friends. How do my parents have more of a life than I do? They're supposed to be calling me when I'm busy, not vice versa. I do not like this role reversal.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment