Thursday, July 2, 2009

weight-loss hypnosis

My mother sent me a Korean weight-loss hypnosis book. Basically you're supposed to listen to this CD while looking at these pictures in a book over a period of 20 days. The best picture so far is one of a fat man hanging from a hot air balloon by a really thin rope. The hot air balloon is floating over the ocean, and the rope is about to snap. The instructions ask you to pretend you are the man in the picture. Meanwhile, the CD is playing ominous music, and a man is saying in the background, "You are about to fall.... You must get lighter.... It's dangerous...."

I wish I could say it's working, but the day I discovered my laptop was stolen, I was so stressed out that I ate two chocolate bars at work and made my friend watch me eat an entire sausage pizza and half an order of chili cheese fries. Maybe it only works if you're on a hot air balloon.

No comments: