Wednesday, July 1, 2009

mormons

Two Mormons knocked on my door to convert me. One was this really hot white guy, and the other was a short Korean guy with an Australian accent. Not interested, I said, "But I had a lot of Mormon friends in high school."

"Really?" they asked. "Here?"

"No," I said. "I went to high school in Atlanta."

"Atlanta?" asked the Korean with the Australian accent. "That's weird. How'd you end up there?"

I looked at him silently for about three seconds until he realized that he was a Korean Mormon from Australia.

The other guy was really beautiful though. I am starting to understand why Mormonism is supposedly one of the world's fastest growing religions right now. The hot missionary tactic is brilliant. For a split second, I totally considered converting and having seven of his Mormon babies.

1 comment:

charisse said...

oh good grief, you're silly. (Although, my husband did get many propositions of giving girls blue eyed babies when he was on his mission in Brazil)