There were a lot of things that really blew about this decade. It was ten years of bad decisions, self-doubt, uncertainty, terrorism, questionable location changes, heartbreak, self-pity, broken friendships, over-analysis, alcohol induced black-outs, bad diets, melodrama, and George W. Bush. Who knows if this next one will be any better? But no matter how the next ten years go, I will always remember that I started it burning away my past regrets, sitting around a raging fire with amazing friends. It's a good start.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
decade fire ceremony
There were a lot of things that really blew about this decade. It was ten years of bad decisions, self-doubt, uncertainty, terrorism, questionable location changes, heartbreak, self-pity, broken friendships, over-analysis, alcohol induced black-outs, bad diets, melodrama, and George W. Bush. Who knows if this next one will be any better? But no matter how the next ten years go, I will always remember that I started it burning away my past regrets, sitting around a raging fire with amazing friends. It's a good start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment