Wednesday, May 13, 2009

anxiety dream

Last night, I dreamed that the president of my firm was yelling at me. Not for doing shoddy work but for keeping my social security card in my wallet along with my driver's license. "You idiot!" he shouted. "They could just look in here, write down your information, your social security number, and your credit card numbers and take your whole identity. What is wrong with you?"

The worst part was, I checked my wallet, and my social security card WAS in there. Still wrapped in the saran wrap my mom had covered it with over 20 years ago (ghetto immigrant lamination). Guess I stuck it in my wallet when I was moving and never took it out.

I can't help but wonder if this was actually a psychic dream. I am considering asking for a free credit report.

- UPDATE -

Good News: Checked credit report. No identity theft.

Bad News: I am not psychic. Just a basketcase.

No comments: