Went camping with three of my friends this weekend in Morro Bay. It was obviously friggin' awesome, but like most amazing things, you had to be there, so writing about it is futile because it will never really capture how great it was. I am only typing this entry to tell you that I accidentally threw a lighter into the campfire, and it blew up like a bomb, BOOM! I was trying to throw dirt into the firepit to put out the flames, so we could go wander somewhere and drink beer--unfortunately, the lighter was sitting in the pile of dirt I happened to grab. I threw it all in and then saw the lighter sitting there, purple and plastic and completely engulfed in flames. "Shit!" I yelled. "What?" asked my friends. "I need a stick, I need a--" BOOOOM! My friends stared at the (still-going) fire, stunned, their faces covered in ash. The smell of burnt plastic wafted into the air.
It was terrifying and then hilarious.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment