In 2007, I will:
- exercise more
- procrastinate less
- go to more classes
- do some reading, and not just two days before the final
- eat healthier, and not following a diet
- cook more
- be more forgiving
- clean house more
- show my appreciation for my friends through actions, not just through words or simply by virtue of existing
- let things go
I will NOT:
- complain so much
- try to learn an entire legal subject in three days
- compare myself to people
- obsess about stupid things
- be so sensitive or judgmental
- eat any of my roommates' food, especially if 1) it is in a to-go box or 2) it is wrapped in pink saran wrap
- lose temper so often with parents and sister
- waste time online
- lose memories from the night before, because I will also not
- drink so much
Monday, January 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um how about you make a resolution to post more on your blog? Otherwise I am going to stop checking it FOREVER!
Post a Comment